ProgDVB Standard is a universal and very powerful software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels.
ProgDVB and ProgTV are two independent user interfaces which can work together from one folder at one list of channels, settings etc. ProgTV is aimed at use with remote control(HTPC), while ProgDVB contains more functions but is intended for use by a mouse. Thus it is very convenient to use both interfaces.
Support for various types of data sources:
Digital tuners. DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, DVB-T2, ATSC, ISDB-T.
Internet TV and Radio. About 8000 channels in the base + possible open links to streams or to web page with streams.
OTT. Kartina TV, Rodina TV. Include VOD, archive, EPG and other specific functions.
YouTube. Searching, playback (not all formats) and download of clips.
- High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
- Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
- Mosaic fast channels preview
- Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
- Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,…
- Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
- 10 Bands equalizer
- TV and Radio channels recording
- Playback from disk based files
- Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV,JTV
- Subtile(Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
- Support for VR, VMR7,VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
- Network broadcasting
- Skins for OSD and GUI
- Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available
- Interface Language Localizations
ProgDVB Standard currently works with DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T and DVB-C cards of many manufacturers.